How to Set-up Guard Position:
- Go to the Left side of the screen, on the Game UI, Left-click on DESIGN.
- Then Left-click on Military.
- Left-click on Guard Position to get the square blue marker for it.
- Left click a spot with the marker to mark a spot to guard.
- Then left click the blue square on the ground to bring up the Guard Position Setting.
- Size: Increases the space the guard can move around in.
- You can increase the amount of Guards for that spot, but the amount of guards for a spot is dependent on the size of the spot.
- You can set the type of units for that spot.
- Remove: To delete the Guard Spot.
- After everything is set, go to your Infantry or Archer unit, select them, press F5, and select Stand at Guard Position.
You are Finished!